1. How do I manage my account? With access to a fully equipped dashboard you will be able to see who's using your store, how much money you've made, and stay organized with 24/7 access to your analytics as well as reports.
2. How do I provide feedback and suggestions? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How does delivery work? Mookh works with credible delivery partners and systems to deliver goods bought from your store to your customer.
4. Can customers pick up good themselves Mookh provides your customers with the option of picking up the goods directly from your store by providing them with information about your store location as they checkout.
5. What payment methods are availabe We accept mobile money payment (M-PESA) as well as Card payments (VISA, Mastercard) through our secure payment processing system.
6. How can I share my store with my fans? Your store will have a unique URL that can be shared on social media. The store URL can also be embedded on a Website of your choice.
7. What is the policy regarding taxation? As a merchant you are responsible for your own tax payments. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for a more detailed breakdown.
9. Can I see how sales are progressing? With access to a fully equipped dashboard you’ll be able to see who's using your store, how much money you've made, and stay organized with 24/7 access to your analytics as well as reports.
10. Can purchases be canceled and refunded? As a merchant you can contact us at email@example.com to request a cancellation of an order as well as refunds.
1. When do I get paid? Once an order is confirmed as delivered to a client, the money collected is available for withdrawal. The amount you intend to withdraw must be greater than 100/= ksh. When you make a withdrawal you can specify the way you want to receive the money either via your bank or mobile money transfers.
2. How does delivery work? Mookh works with credible delivery partners to deliver goods bought from your store to your customer.
3. How do I add a product? Once you log into your store, you will find a dashboard with a menu option on the sidebar allowing you to add a product.
4. What are the product guidelines? Products must have a price, category, description and opening stock. The products sold must not violate the Terms and Conditions.
5. Can I specify when sales stop? Yes. In addition, when the system detects a product is out of stock, sales automatically discontinue.
6. Can I use Discount codes/Coupons? When adding a product there is a feature included to set promotional prices and also the time lines for their expiry.
1. When do I get paid? All Proceeds from tickets sales are available immediately after your event has concluded. The minimum amount you can request for withdrawal is Kshs 100. On making a withdrawal request you can specify how you are going to receive the money either via a bank or mobile transfers.
2. Is there a minimum number of tickets I should put on sale? The minimum number of tickets is one ticket.
3. How quickly will customers get their purchase? As soon as the payment is verified, an email and sms containing the tickets and receipt is sent to the customer.
4. How long a lead time do I need before my event? One is advised to start as early as possible in order to allow for maximum visibility as well as successful.
5. Can I specify when sales stop? Yes you can specify when. It should be noted that sales stop automatically when your event ends
6. How are the tickets verified? The Mookh POS app which is available on the android app store has the ability to scan and verify the unique code on each ticket thus enabling you to keep track of its movement, use and validity.
7. Can I sell tickets at the door? Yes, you can sell tickets at the door of your event using the Mookh POS app which is available for free on the Android app store. All sales made through the Mookh POS app are subject to the ticketing platform commision. However if you'd like Mookh to manage your door experince, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about regarding your event and we will get intouch with you as soon as possible.
1. When do I get paid? Funds are available to you immediately a transaction is completed by the system. On making a withdrawal request you can specify how you are going to receive the money either via a bank or mobile transfers. The minimum amount you can request is Ksh.100.
2. How quickly will customers get their purchases? As soon as the payment is verified, an email containing the download link and receipt is sent to the customer
3. What are the content guidelines? The content must not violate the terms specified in ourTerms & Conditions.